Sunday, January 17, 2010

We went to Church to pray for our trip

     Today is Sunday and it is fun being home to read books or play games on my computer. But first we went to Church. My sister and I wore our matching outfits. It was raining so Daddy dropped us at the door with Mom then parked the van. We waited for him at the back of Church. It was crowded and we could not find our friends and their 4 boys. A man standing next to Mom kept looking at us. Then he asked Mom if we were sisters. She smiled and said yes. It confuses people when she tells them the truth, that we are from different countries and both adopted so now we are sisters. Some day I want to just tell them, NO, we are brothers just to see their reaction.
      A real nice man who is always standing at the back of Church let us sit in his pew. He likes to talk to my Dad. There were two little girls next to us with their mother and Mom let Braelyn share her coloring books with them. After Mass the lady thanked Mom and told her she teaches at the school I will go to next year. In front of us there was a family with three children from China. We got to meet them and it was fun. One girl is close to my age and one is a year older than Braelyn and their brother is 5. They have two older American brothers too. Mom invited them to come visit us when we get home from our trip.
     When we got home Daddy cooked us Onion Eggs and Toast. He was nice to give me toast without butter just like I prefer. Braelyn and I got to play on the computer together while Mom finished cleaning. Now we have to go clean up our playroom in the basement. If we do a good job without fussing we get quarters to put in the Jelly Belly machine! I better go clean!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment