Monday, January 25, 2010

God's little Angel

There's a little Angel sleeping on my lap. If I try to move he just snuggles even closer. All night long he burrowed under my chin but would cry if I tried to change positions. He held on for dear life afraid I would leave him too. A couple times he sat up crying and pointing towards the door where he last saw the nanny who brought him. He's been slowly coming out of his shell but at times he has  a low cry as he calls for the family he once had. Looking in his miniature blue backpack I can see why he's mourning! He was dearly loved. His foster parents had an older son. One photo is of him being held by a tall gentleman, his foster father. Standing as proudly as if it were his own born son. Then one of him on the strong shoulders of his adored foster brother with a big grin on their faces. Then, the woman who raised him to love me. He so loves to be snuggled and held and have his face stroked. He looks deep into my eyes and clearly says "Mama" in his strong young voice. Looking over at Aus his first words were Ba-ba! And he says it with such joyful expressions! We've been loving on him all day and calling him Chase Yurui and he's now repeating it! He is so clever! He loves to put lids on things and screw the lid. To work the VCR buttons, He saw Brianna take a picture once and he knew which button to push to make the light flash then push the flash down. He's silly and feeds us his Cheerios or points when he wants more water in his sippy cup. He will take your hand to pull you over to what he wants. When I went to wash my hands he quickly missed me and came to tug my leg to get me back with him. He loves bananas and finished peeling HIS share without letting me help him.
 
And the way he snuggles so tight, calls us by name, points to us in the pictures I sent and says our names, looks up at us with such bright eyes and joyful expressions we just know God put another little Angel in our lives....just like the little ones you tucked in tonight as well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment