Sunday, January 24, 2010

Monday morning 1-25-10 8:15

Aus update -
 
He woke up a little fussy - it was a kinda long night for him - but by the end of breakfast we were getting that shy smile - and can see some of the spark in his eye. Marie is still a 'kid whisperer' and I can see we're going to make it just fine - and he calls us Mama and Baba - it's been too long since I heard that...
 
Once we settle some place for long enough I promise I'll fix the pictures - you can download them but I haven't made them small enough for it to be practical yet - still getting used to the size of image that the new camera takes....great for professional work - but way too good for web based stuff!
 
Thanks for all the support and prayers - the commets are coming in wonderfully - hugs the the three left at home - you guys are really making it happen to!
 
aus

No comments:

Post a Comment