Monday, February 1, 2010

Hi Friends and family.doc

Hi Friends and family! This is Brianna. I miss you guys. I wish you could have come with us and I'm REALLY missing you REALLY much! We got to go to the sea in Qingdao, and I also got to touch a real oyster and starfish! We got to see a botanical garden (it's like a zoo for plants), we got to go to Shamain Island – which was VERY fun! We got to go shopping at both Shamain Island, and at the Liwan market – which is the biggest market in the world I think.

 

The hotels are great and the food is great too – even the octopus we ate for dinner. Guess what floor I'm on? I'm on the 12th floor here. At the other hotel we were on 19. In Seoul we were on the 2nd floor.

 

I liked my home country. I brought some stuff back to show you. I can't wait to see you again.

 

Love - Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment